New Pages and Updated Content on CARC Website
New tools, user guides, and resources to better support CARC users
By Andrea Renney
We've recently added a couple new sections and updated some existing pages on the CARC website:
- New Bio Resources pages: Our new Bio Resources section of the CARC website includes reference genomes, protein and nucleotide sequences databases, and other databases and resources now available on Discovery and Endeavour.
- Updated External Tools and Resources page: We've added more links to our External Tools and Resources page and organized them into helpful sections like documentation, software and project tools, and online catalogues and libraries.
- New video content added: We've added a set of introductory how-to videos to our On-Demand Video Learning page and our YouTube channel, as well as some new workshop recordings from March and April's Friday workshops.
User guide updates: We've also updated some existing user guides to ensure the most up-to-date information about our systems:
- Using R: Improve "Running R in batch mode" and "Installing packages" sections, add more links to "Additional resources" section
- Using GPUs: Update instructions for loading modules, example Slurm job script
- Discovery Resource Overview: Update node and job limit tables
- Transferring Files Using the Command Line: Clarify transfer instructions and file integrity section